This property is covered in mostly native brush and is 70% heavily wooded with big live oaks.    The remaining 30% of the property has had brush management for enhanced quail habitat.   Loaded with wildlife and surrounded by larger neighbors.   Close to town yet far enough away to have a lot of privacy.    There is paved road access 15 minutes from Goliad.  

More information

SIZE & LOCATION:  117 acres located approximately 7 miles North East of Goliad, TX.   Access is by paved road entrance on Machicek Road.   The entrance to the property is at the dead end of the road making this a real quiet property with lots of privacy.

WATER:  The ranch is well watered with new water well drilled in 2023.   The owner built 3 stock tanks and installed water pipelines to supplement the tanks during dry times.   The tanks hold water very well and there is plenty of opportunity for more lake enhancement.

IMPROVEMENTS:  All new improvements completed in 2023.   The main improvement is a new 3 bedroom, 3 bath barn dominium with approximately 2,560 sf of AC living space.   The property is offered fully furnished with appliances.   Other improvements include a 40 X 40 equipment shed, new water well, new gated entrance with electric gate, and a newly built caliche drive.  

WILDLIFE:  Lots of deer, turkey, quail, and dove hunting at the stock tanks.   

Previous Image Next Image